Thursday, April 29, 2010

+$+ Paranormal Activity 2 Disc Digital Copy Edition Blu ray



I remember the mega-hype when THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT came out. I watched it expecting to be terrified, but wound up groaning and rolling my eyes a lot instead. Well, fast forward to this evening, and PARANORMAL ACTIVITY. I had heard all of the hype and watched as the horror websites tried to get their members to run to theatres in order to turn PA into the latest phenomenon. This time however, I wasn't as stupid or blind as I was w/ BLAIR WITCH. I'd learned a painful lesson. I refused to believe the BS! Now, without all of the marketing garbage, ACTIVITY is what I expected it to be. It's an extremely low-budget film w/ tons of mundane dialogue, a few creepy moments, and a big finale. That's it. I liked it ok, but I'm in no hurry to see it again. One thing I will say about that ending though. It's a hell of a lot better than the idiocy at the end of TBWP! I also watched the alternate ending to PA, and definitely prefer the theatrical one. So, don't be manipulated by the hyperbolic mania of the mass media! Otherwise, you may be sorry...
(343 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Paranormal Activity 2 Disc Digital Copy Edition Blu ray


  • ISBN13: 0097360759440
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.

No comments: