Tuesday, April 13, 2010

$*$ Goldfinger Blu ray



Hey I'm a big bond (SC) fan like the next guy, so I really was looking for the ultimate remaster in this disc. Picture is a 9 out of 10 on my calibrated samsung 7series lcd hooked up w/samsung BR player with hdmi. The sound however was like 40% of what my cable hd programming puts out on other bond movies that i recorded! i.e., i can have my vol at a 15 and be pretty satisfied while not bugging the neighbors but this disc at over 25 or so and still not feeling it. That was a big letdowm since my 7.1 sony receiver couldn't save the sound from this disc. HD-sound..meh! it did'nt perform and my equipment is not to blame! So know that going in!
(19 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Goldfinger Blu ray



    No comments: