Sunday, April 25, 2010

-$- Catwoman Blu ray



I enjoyed this movie very much. She is a good actress in this sort of movie. It is a movie about a different kind of superhero which I like. (I'm an old comic book fan) Halle Berry has said ,as I understand it, that she won't make more because of the overly tight costume. While I can't really blame her for that, I think it's a shame!
(374 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Catwoman Blu ray


  • Patience Philips is dead and more alive than ever. Murdered after she learns the secret behind a cosmetic firm s anti-aging cream, she s revived and empowered by mystical felines. Now she s on the slinky prowl for adventure and revenge. Academy Award winner* Halle Berry plays the sleek, whip-cracking feline fatale, Benjamin Bratt is a cop torn between romance and duty and Sharon Stone is an ice-bl

No comments: