Wednesday, April 21, 2010

++ The Brothers Grimm Blu ray



Nelleke "Nell" says: ""YOU WILL LIKE THIS MOVIE IF YOU LIKE... Sleepy Hollow (with Johnny Depp and Christina Ricci), King Arthur (with Clive Owen and Keira Knightley), Pirates of the Caribbean (with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom).""





Ummm, I've never seen King Arthur, but I love those other 2 movies and I would have been fine to not see this one. I'm a total Matt Damon fan and while I wanted to see this back when it came out, it was because I thought the trailer looked really interesting. Sadly, the trailer showed all the good parts, even when they weren't too great. The trailer made the movie seem exciting, even though it wasn't.



The movie was borderline comical, so unless thats what they meant...but I thought it was supposed to be kinda suspenseful. The props and costumes were ridiculous. Unlike.
(274 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For The Brothers Grimm Blu ray


  • ISBN13: 0786936716894
  • Condition: NEW
  • Notes: Brand New from Publisher. No Remainder Mark.

No comments: