Monday, August 25, 2008

Music Composition's Secrets

What is music composition mean to you?

There are many people making a living as a music composer by writing music which put a lot of stress on them. Some music composers will keep on finding out what kind of music is popular right now and are trying to get a hook in it.

I found out ways to go as a music composer:

1. Listening to a lot of songs and trying to compose the similar genre music. By listening to songs, reading up and feeling what type of music will be popular in the near future.

2. Be yourself and compose the music you like yourself in and hope that others who listen to it will feel the same too.
I feel satisfied and glad that I am inspired enough to be a music composer and I feel the process of composing music involve me to go as far as I can and allowing me to understand myself better.

Composing music can be a very worthwhile bustle. The level of originality depends on the way in how you compose your music. It helps the brains creative parts and calculating parts to be activated together.

Let me share some tips from my own music composition experience:

1. Get your instrument with you, start to sing or hum without any high expectation in creating something exceptional. Allow yourself to wander away from your brains calculating parts, with the imagination and creativity you will create brilliant music.

2. Limit your creativity by using a chord progression.

3. Record yourself when you are playing around with your instruments and humming. Listen to what you have recorded and make any adjustment. This will help you to make much more brilliant music.

Sometimes you can feel that you are not able to compose music like the other composer. Different composers have his/her own way of composition. So never follow them, be in your own.

Lynette is the owner of Xanga.com/net86. To find out more,click here.

best salsa music

No comments: