Saturday, July 26, 2008

The best of being me

Customer Review: THE BEST ARTIST YOU NEVER HEARD OF!
CHOIR BOY IS VERY INTERESTING ARTIST....EMCEE,PRODUCER,SINGER-SONGWRITER,MUTLI-INSTRUMENTALIST,HELL HE EVEN RECORDED AND MIXED THE ALBUM HIMSELF!THIS ALBUM IS NOT HIS FIRST BUT ACTS AS HIS DEBUT....."THE BEST OF BEING ME" IS A TIMELESS CLASSIC. THINK THE RHYME FLOW OF A JAY-Z, THE SMOOTH SINGING VOICE OF A MICHAEL FRANKS OR CHRIS MARTIN,THE DEPTH OF A NAS OR LUPE FIASCO. HOLD ON..THATS JUST THE ARTIST SIDE HE ALSO PRODUCED 95 % OF THE ALBUM....PLEASE BUY THIS ENTIRE ALBUM AND SPREAD THE WORD LETS GIVE SOMEONE A CHANCE THAT DESERVES IT! CHECK OUT HIS PAGE .... WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THECHOIRBOY
Customer Review: Much Love and respect
I'm a latecomer to the party but between you and Weez's hustle moves alone I know you guys are gonna make it.Keep doing it and fighting that uphill battle to get Jersey Hip Hop where it needs to be....Worldwide!!!!L.A. Times Secret Society signing off!!!!


Theater, I think, is probably the most understated area of the Arts. So much these days is on the big screen and DVD's now that maybe we have forgotten just what amazing writing and acting actually takes place each day on the stage.

There are some amazing stage shows, most start off in London and then tour the country, some run for a period of time and then come back again a few years later just as good and just as popular.

I remember my first theater experience being a pantonmine... ok, this is in a different category to other brilliant shows but I thoroughly enjoyed it as do most children... but unlike most children nowadays I have continued to go to the theater having seen some fabulous stage shows.

I really do think that as children grow they should be exposed more to the theatre, everyone has different tastes, I personally enjoy musicals, others enjoy the serious and dark but lets all try to experience more of them.

I have seen Saturday Night Fever in London, Oliver, Tommy... don't want to bore with a list of all the rest but I have thoroughly enjoyed every one.

I would love to take my daughter to see The Lion King, I would like her to have a good first experience at the theatre and I have heard good things about it.

I want to see Dirty Dancing, I have heard mixed reviews on this one, some say the film is better others have really liked it... now I am a huge fan of the film and although I don't want to ruin my opinion of the film I would like the opportunity to decide for myself so this, I think will be my next ticket purchase.

Whatever your taste in theatre, remember to go, take your kids and enjoy the writing talent that is out there.

If you want to see a huge range of theatre tickets just come to
http://www.bagaticket.com/category.php?c=588&iListOffset=0

There are literally 100 pages of theatre tickets to choose from so you really will find a show that suits your taste.

I run this online ticket sales web site - http://www.bagaticket.com to not only bring you a great choice of theatre tickets but also a huge selection of comedy, music & sports tickets too... we are also starting theme parks tickets! We will be adding to our site so please make sure you come back and check on us!

latin music video

No comments: